Sunday, December 3, 2017

SPH - Look For Turning Point



It's a Sunday and I am analyzing and studying charts as I am preparing for next week to come. I have scanned many stocks and it looks like SPH has the potential to trend higher with the edge and wall slowly trying to be broken. It will takes time and it's going to be slow so the entry price and turning point is important.


Look at the minute chart carefully and you see gems with beautiful bullish setups. However, I am equally cautious on the overall market conditions but I believe there is a chance for this stock to take charge. During my free dinner mingling session on Dec 12th, I will be giving out some hot tips and trading game plan for next year 2018 so please get ready your trading account so as to grab the opportunity.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist