Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Y Venture - My Last Sharing for 2017







It was my last sharing for 2017 yesterday evening where I conducted my last and final workshop on a high note. Here, I thank everyone for attending my event and enjoyed the strategies I revealed and the philosophical approach towards my proprietary trading method. It's going to be a tough and bumpy year for 2018 and I am getting ready towards more for short term trading than any forms of investments.

Y Venture, a stock which I blogged and shared yesterday was a good stock for trading recently as it started to creep up in the Top Volume as of lately. Sold off 380+ lots yesterday as it reached a critical supply zone and the stock dropped towards the 0.27/0.275 level. This is the last stock for trading this week and next week is a new year where we shall welcome 2018 with a big bang. Looking forward to conduct more sharing and public events to share more tips and tricks.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist