Saturday, January 20, 2018

A Public Event by Ronald K - Stock Operation Course March, Sold Out







Just finished a fruitful seminar earlier in the office and here, I thank you everyone for coming and listening to my talk. Today was a good day as I shared some important 1 lot markers and also some growth stocks strategies to watch out for. The market is getting higher and higher each day and so to trade this risky and peaky market, one needs to know how to select stocks and how to zip in/out carefully so as not to suffer to much casualties. During the event, I also bought lunch for everyone and I hope all of you enjoyed the event and looking forward to see you all again. Here, I would also like to announce that my March Stock Operation Course is fully sold out. I have no more seats left. My next course is on April 14th - 15th, 2018. For those who are interested to learn more, can come for my events next Friday.

Eventbrite - The Top 4 Stocks for 2018 Private Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist