Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bitcoins - Sharing my Personal Views



I will be sharing my personal view on bitcoins and how to use the Cityindex platform to trade bitcoins instead of using the traditional e-wallet and funding method which is a hassle and more ground work. The chart is the same and by using the Cityindex platform to trade bitcoins, one will eliminate a lot of administrative work and focus more on reading the charts.

I have studied the bitcoins chart and realized that to catch the explosive up move, it's not difficult but ones needs to have a good entry point in the minute chart when the depravities is starting to run. After it reached it's peak at the final phase, the price tumbled down and experienced some major profit taking. I will be sharing next week on what's going to happen next and how to profit from bitcoins using the platform. See you all there.

Eventbrite - A Knowledge and Skills Sharing Session

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist