Monday, January 15, 2018

Capital World - Launched New Theme Park


Capitalworld, a stock which I traded last week finally released it's long awaited good news earlier just now at 7:37am.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/capital-world-launches-malaysias-largest-indoor-theme-park-johor

The price movements was bullish last week where there was collections and appearance in the Top Volume with buying activities. The action was quite hot as there were millions of shares being snapped up. All these buy/sell activities were before the news was released today which implied that prices moved ahead of news. While today the news is released, I am looking for a chance to lock in $.

Update: 15/1/2018, 5:20pm



My student just sent me his record for CapitalWorld and I am so pleased that he made $$ from my sharing session and the pointers I shared and gave during my private event. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist