Saturday, January 20, 2018

Clearbridge - He Traded 220 Lots





Clearbridge touched a high of 0.46 yesterday and towards the end of the day the stock started to simmered a bit and closed at 0.45. One of my student managed to long Clearbridge @ 0.425 last week and is still swinging this trade as the stock started to slowly trend higher this week. He longed 220 lots and with the price moving higher, he's currently in $5500, but could have been $7500 if he locked in profits yesterday at the peak. I am really happy for him because it's one of the stock I highlighted and shared only in my private events.

Studying the chart carefully, I can see profit takings but the stock did not collapse and maintained well there. This itself is a bullish signal for long and by closely examining the minute chart, it exudes behavior of strong wall support that is hard to break. In my earlier blog post, I also mentioned that the stock had some stellar movements and there was still room for growth for the mid term. Short term wise, do expect some selling here and there.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/01/clearbridge-stellar-movement.html

Hope to pick another stock like Clearbridge in my next event. See you all soon!

Eventbrite - The Top 4 Stocks for 2018 Private Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist