Thursday, January 11, 2018

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - Learning, Watching and Seeing Stocks Fly












Conducted another LIVE Trading today with a superb crowd. Once again, I am pleased that the stocks I shared and picked all run and 100 of them witnessed it LIVE. Thank you for coming and I hope you learnt something important and powerful today. The top volume captured today has a deep meaning and I hope I shared with you all how to do homework every morning and how to scan for stocks and remembering them using the top volume. The attached above are the important turning captured screenshots for today and please use it to study for tomorrow's market. See you all soon again!

Eventbrite - A Knowledge and Skills Sharing Session

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist