Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Midas - 43% in 1 Day








Midas had a 43% gain today where there was so much buyers where the BBs just whacked up the shares furiously without hesitation or holding back. In Hon Kong, the stock recorded 443% gain with a super long bar with so much buying taking place. I believe the news has an effect on the stock. Click below to read the news.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/midas-jv-unit-awarded-metro-train-supply-contracts-worth-548-mil



I will be gunning this stock for trading tomorrow. There are so many opportunities in this counter with such a huge range. The above trade record is not mine but my students but congrats to him as he managed to bought at the bottom at 0.112. I am happy that the stock tips and market outlook I shared yesterday came in to play. Midas was one of the stocks I shared yesterday too. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Hot Tips and Market Outlook 2018

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist