Saturday, January 27, 2018

Stock Operation Course January 2018 - Invest Conference 2018 with InsideInvest Interview








Conducted day 1 of the stock operation course today and here I would like to thank everyone for coming and making this happen. Today I shared many new things and some stocks to watch out for. I am really really happy that everyone learnt something and all of you took back the strategy to discover growth stocks. From the breakouts, breakdowns, to the processes of profit taking and distribution are all key points of smart money movements and looking forward to pass down more knowledge soon.










After my course, I had to rush to give a public speech at Invest Conference 2018 where I shared some powerful smart money tricks on how to spot stocks using the Top 30 Volume. I am really thankful for the amount of people who turned up and interacted with me and looking forward to see you guys soon. I hope the Top 30 volume sequence and the supply/demand calculator is something all of you are interested with. Please read my article at inside invest to see how smart money works. See you all next week!

http://www.insideinvest.com.sg/system/misc/Inside_Invest/jan_2018/10-11/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist