Friday, February 2, 2018

A by Invitation Dinner with Ronald K - Stocks and Chats



It was a fun and easy sharing last evening. I invited some of my trading kakis to come dinner with me as we chat many topics under the sun. The food was good and the ambience is right where everything just gel together seamlessly. One of the topic was becoming a full time trader and I shared my views, experienced and knowledge on how to do so. One of my other student was also planning to quite his job to be a full time trader in joining me where he also shared how to do rotation of stocks and his plan for becoming a full time trader and a professional marker watcher. Here, I thank everyone for coming and I believe most of you made $$ based on the stocks I shared last evening. See you all soon in another get to together session.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist