Thursday, February 22, 2018

Contra Squeezing Technique Sharing Event - A By Invitation Learning Session








It was a lot of registrations yesterday for those who came for my Contra Squeezing technique event where I shared how to time the market prudently so as to achieve the best timing for taking a long position in stocks. During the event, I also shared my experiences in trading and also the how growth stock can be very useful of wealth building. My recent outlook in the Dow Jones had been super spot on which I also shared with the crowd on how I discovered smart money movements using simple supply/demand calculator to piggy back their footprints. I also bought some snacks for everyone who attended the talk and thank you everyone for making this happen.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook




During the event halfway, I also received a message on my student making $ on Cityneon and Genting SP where it elevate the mood of the sharing session. Small wins but it's better than not winning anything. Congrats and I am happy.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist