Saturday, February 24, 2018

JEP - Follow My Trades





I posted a morning outlook yesterday before market opened. It was a bullish outlook that the market would recover from Thursday sold down and indeed the STI was positive towards end of day with +44 points with many blue chips running. Last evening, the Dow also closed very high with +347 points on a strong note after breaking above the profit taking area. It was a spot on again outlook in tandem with the Dow Jones.





So JEP was the hottest stock yesterday and I took this trade on a Wednesday where I posted it on my blog where I longed 3200 lots in total at 0.071-0.072. JEP was in collection mode before the breakout and more importantly, it broke above the profit taking with speed and strong buyers. With just 2 days, my profits was up $66,000 and what a 2 day difference this stock did to increase my profits to offset my Jiutian unrealized loss.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/jep-traded-3200-lots.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/jep-traded-another-1800-lots.html

I was glad that my student followed me on this trade and made a very good return of $4000-$6000 profits in this one single trade. The buying wave indeed came in and the rest was history. In trading, there are bound to be some losses like Jiutian for me in this case and Rowsley for him in his case, but it's the fighting spirit to find the next stock that will determine your success. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist