Thursday, February 15, 2018

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - The Accurate Market Outlook










Did a LIVE Trading earlier in the morning with my market outlook at 7:11am where I said that the STI would rebound today with HSI up +700 points yesterday. Indeed as of now at 10.40am, the market is up like +33 points, acting according to what I forecasted in the morning. So what did I see at 7:11am, it's the small selling in STI yesterday that gave a chance to go long instead of buying at breakout today. I am pleased that my market outlook is able to help everyone to make $ today and looking forward to do more soon. Starhub, gap down after that Fake Breakout yesterday on the news released last evening. It's important to spot these Fake Breakouts to avoid buying. Happy CNY everyone.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/starhub-74-drop-in-4q-earnings.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist