Monday, March 12, 2018

Cityneon - Longed Last Week




The market was really lackluster last week but that was the opportunity to find good stocks for long. I am really pleased I drive many self initiative students to wants to succeed and make it happen and hence one of them went long on Cityneon at $1.03 and sold it this morning when the stock gap up. I studied the chart, it was a beautiful setup for long last week and it was an obvious sign to sell today for fast good Contra profits. Good job, great profits but please increase your lot size. I can see the determination and the will do trading and I am confident you will make it in the long run. Just keep doing and trading, I will see you soon. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for Short Term Trading with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist