Friday, March 16, 2018

DBS - Shorting with Profits




The above is not my trade record. It's my student's who shorted DBS with just a small 1.5 lots and made $975 in just 2-3 days. Shorted at a peak price of 29.01 and covered the shorts at 28.36 which is very good with almost 70 cents profits. I studied the chart, there was some ws at the top and the stoc suffered more profit taking near top before it collapsed these past 2 days. In fact, I had wrote about the weakness in DBS on my blog post yesterday at the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/03/dbs-short-term-trading.html

Good job in taking actions and getting the good short based on my morning outlook in the private forum. With just 1.5 lots and made $975 within 2-3 days, it's definitely some good $. See you soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist