Friday, March 2, 2018

Dow Jones - Slammed Down -420 Points







The Dow Jones sold down another -420 points last evening where for 3 consecutive days, it had been selling persistently with humongous force of volume. Since it my analysis that the Dow was going to suffer short term selling on Feb 16th, my outlook was spot on once again where I avoid another mishap in this super volatile market.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/dow-jones-5-consecutivedow-days-of.html

Even when we longed DBS or any other blue chips, it's going to be intraday trades, if not within contra so as not to suffered some unnecessary selling. I was doing a privaet event last evening where I shared my outlook and stocks to watch out for. Same thing, be careful with the market now and be alert should anything goes off. All good news, all good earnings may not be a force or catalyst for price movements now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist