Wednesday, March 21, 2018

OCBC - A Bullish Rebound














OCBC had a superb rebound yesterday. I was scanning for stocks to give Whatsapp alerts when the Dow crash -335 points on Monday which presented a good opportunity to scout for good buys. I saw many stocks trying to run but nothing beats OCBC since it's the strongest bank of all. Hence, after some COB and mini collections, I sent a bullish Whatsapp alert to look for long in OCBC. Throughout the day, the stock maintained very strong and towards the closing, the shot up to 13.37 closing and it tells me that the buyers were pretty strong. At 12:14pm, I saw a bullish write up on OCBC which confirmed my observation. Today the stock gap up and most locked in profits.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/ocbc-top-pick-maybank-upgrades-banking-sector-positive








I am glad everyone made $ on this trade and looking forward to the next opportunity.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist