Thursday, March 15, 2018

Rotational Stocks Trading - $15,000 Profits In 1 Week













So so so happy to be receiving this message as I witnessed what's called focus and determination and the will power to want to make it happen. $15,000 this week with multiple trades like Facebook, Dow Jones, Cityneon, DBS, MM2 and the list goes on. I am pleased that the skills and knowledge taught in my course was easy yet simple enough to yield good trades like this. The frequent sharing sessions, LIVE trading and many initiatives that was planned for all students were a plus point for making such profitable trades for this student. I have proven that my strategies not only worked in Singapore, but it flourished like wonders all over other instruments and asset class. Good job and see you for another $16,000 next week. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for LIVE Stock Tips from Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist