Wednesday, March 7, 2018

SembMarine - Target at $2.90?



I just read a report that DBS is reiterating a buy recommendation on Sembmarine with a target price of $2.90. Click and read the link below.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/will-sembcorp-marine-bag-its-first-major-contract-year

I am not sure if this will materialized but I know one thing for now. In the short term, due to some mini profit taking in Sembmarine yesterday, the stock is going to suffer some selling today first. To reach $2.90 is a long way to go and I can't see value for so far off so I take one step at a time. The market is so volatile and I expect the STI to GAP Down today and with many blue chips suffering selling. Hence, if I know it's going to be a volatile market, the best is to do short term trading to avoid long term investment for the moment. So will SembMarine reach $2.90? Only time will tell.

Eventbrite - Register for Short Term Trading with Ron K

Update: 7/3/2018, 2.35pm




What a rollover coaster in Sembmarine! The stock took you to a high and then bring you to a low with so much sellers dumping.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist