Saturday, March 3, 2018

Stock Operation Course March - Day 1, Retooling and Relearning










Just ended Day 1 of the Stock Operation Course where today was the most important day of the sharing since the market has changed from slow and steady to high volatility. I managed to refine some of my trading strategies to suit this current market conditions where many relearned and I had to retool some of the participant's traditional TA and FA in the previous approach. I am really pleased that everyone wants to make $ and everyone learnt something today. I will invite a special guest soon and please go back and scan some stocks, check those stocks that you made mistakes in the past and try to use what I taught today into your trading arsenal.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist