Sunday, March 25, 2018

Stock Operation Course May 2018 - Fully Sold Out




With the huge signed up for my program yesterday, I am pleased to announce that my Stock Operation Course for May is fully sold out and there is no more seats for March, April and May at the moment. Here, I thank everyone for the support and I promise you that during the course, I will be showing you something that you have not seen or heard before which will be imparted to all of you with my years of experience in trading and investment of stocks.

Due to the overwhelming and popular demand, I have now opened up a new slot for June 23-24 Stock Operation Course for those who are interested to learn from me. Hence on April 3rd, a Tuesday, I will be conducting a preview for those who wants to find out more about my stock operation course and also for those who are interested in learning new short term trading strategies. Interested parties can register using the below orange button.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Strategies Event from Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist