Saturday, April 7, 2018

An Evening Dinner with Ronald K - Trading Dow Jones LIVE








It was such a good evening yesterday where I had dinner with some of my students as we went to a good place to chill and chit chat. I shared with all of them the current market outlook, the volatile and how it affects trading overall. I am pleased that everyone is attentive and asked me good questions where I believed I answered give out my trade secrets. It was a special evening yet magical because after dinner I decided that there was a window of opportunities to trade the Dow Jones and guess what? Most of us made some very very good returns between 1-3 minutes when I shared my very short term scalping outlook.

Eventbrite - Market Outlook Sharing by Ronald K










I am very happy to see everyone made some very good $ between $150-$850 on an average of 2 minutes. It was a fast and thrilling trade the moment I saw a good COB followed by a momentum bar that was trying to break above the supply zone. The Dow in the next 2 minutes shot up and I got everyone to lock in profits. Soon after, it crashed down with some very powerful and aggressive sellers where profits were already realized. Thanks for everyone coming for the dinner and hope to do more such sessions.

Eventbrite - Market Outlook Sharing by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist