Thursday, May 17, 2018

A Course Preview - Stock Operation Course June Sold Out






Conducted a preview for my Stock Operation Course yesterday and here, I would like to thank everyone for coming and learnt something powerful like the markers and collections. During the preview, I gave out some pointers on how to spot 1 lot markets and explained how to see the fake markers. I really enjoyed the sharing last evening as it was a night of giving pointers on the Singapore market on what to look out for and what to avoid. The market is tough but still there are some stocks to trade and watch out for. I will be conducting private events soon, watch out for the dates.


Here, I am also pleased to announced that my June Stock Operation Course is fully sold out and the next intake is in July 28-29, 2018.

Eventbrite - Register for Investment Strategy on Trading Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist