Thursday, May 3, 2018

An Afternoon Sharing Session - Trading The Dow Jones






Today was a boring day until in the afternoon where some stocks started to turned up like Hi-P, DBS, Ezion and some others. We were watching the market LIVE and I shared some stocks to watch out for. During the sessions, stocks were pretty stagnant and all of a sudden Ezion started to turned up and everything started to slowly followed a little. I also shared some Dow Jones trading strategies and some tips and tricks on how to zip in/out properly to effectively win $ in the Dow, just like how I did my coffee session and also the LIVE Trading session. The Singapore market wise, I think soon we shall see some activities going on and that's the best chance for a good short term trade. Stay tune.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist