Monday, May 21, 2018

Dow Jones - Outlook Before Trading Starts 2




The Dow Jones was pretty easy to make prediction today. At 7:49pm earlier before the Dow trading started, I had already made my forecast that tonight first half would be up first and second half should be slowly selling down. As of now writing this blog post, it seemed like the Dow is materializing what I predicted earlier at 7:49pm. The long accumulation in the 5 minute charts combined with the supply zone in the daily chart was enough for me to do my analysis to have such an accurate outlook. The first time I did a Dow outlook was last Thursday and as usual, it was accurate per SE.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/05/dow-jones-my-accurate-before-market.html










As usual, some of my traders made $ based on my outlook as it was concise and succinct to the point. Most of them sent the trade records in and I decided to post it here. I was pleased that my before market opened outlook was like a GPS, allowing everyone to make some good $$ before sleeping. Congrats and see you all in the LIVE Dow Trading soon. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist