Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Short Term Trading Talk by Ronald K - My Next Talk, Aug 15th




Did a late evening sharing yesterday with a group of people. I shared about short term trading and also some philosophy on my personal trading. Rotation and moving to mid term swing and long term growth stocks are for building wealth while short term trading is for expense $$. I reiterated the 1 lot marking and also some collections strategies to the participants where I showed how syndicates do marking and push prices up. Coming next Tuesday Aug 15th, I will be doing a talk on short term trading for those who are interested to learn more on how to select a good stock to trade with 1 lot markers. Interested parties can register below:

Eventbrite - Register for my Short Term Trading Sharing Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist