Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Rowsley - A Bullish Whatsapp Alert






It was a long working day for me yesterday as I prepared my homework and also rushed home after my talk to spend more time in scanning the right stocks for all the students. It's tough but yes I managed to find the right counter and today I posted in my forum when Rowsley was 0.108/0/109 where I saw the collections happening.

It was also yesterday that I shared about my Whatsapp alert subscription and I told the crowd that whoever was interested, I will send a Whatsapp alert today with a high hit rate on the next stock to trade. So many of them signed for it and I am pleased that today, I sent a bullish Whatsapp alert on Rowsley and everyone who entered made $$. :) Congrats!! See all the trade records below.











Everyone traded and locked in profits. Congrats to your trades and I hope to give another Whatsapp alert. The market is getting vibrant and it's an opportunity not to be missed. Once gone, it shall be gone forever. Trade wisely and let's profit together.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist