Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Swee Hong - LIVE Trading with Ronald K, Today

 








Another last minute LIVE Trading today and the turn out was huge. Today was really a great day because everyone who came saw how I selected, scanned and picked a stock masterfully before it started running. Thanks all for coming and I am sure you guys learned a trick or two on how I scan stocks LIVE without charts. I am also pleased to see Swee Hong, a stock I shared over the weekend last week and yesterday started to turn up today where my student started to locked in profits today. $4000 is good profits in 1 Contra day and congrats! And then there are others who traded Rowsley and Geo Energy and started to lock in $$ too which in all in all, a good week to start this with. Looking forward for more LIVE Trading again. Don't miss it!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist