Monday, November 13, 2017

Cosco Shipping - 23% Gain in 1 Day




Cosco had been on a steady rise for many days. The stock is the strongest stock now in the Top Volume with so much buyers accumulating and flocking in to buy up the shares. I am equally surprised for this run as I never though that after acquiring Cogent, the stock can be this strong with so much activities and buyers. Today was the best day as it recorded 23% in 1 contra day with a high volume. I believe the shipping sector just got resurrected but at this point of time, I am staying out of Cosco until I saw how much sellers emerged first. I am definitely not chasing.



Update: 13/11/2017, 4:39pm




Cosco starting to suffer some mini profit taking at the moment.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist