Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Jiutian Chemical - The Later 1 Lot Marker, 2500 Lots Traded











Traded 2500 Lots of Jiutian Chemical earlier when the stock wasn't in the Top 1 in the Top Volume. Soon after I executed my 2500 Lots, more buyers joined me and went long where the stock quickly climbed furiously to the Top spot in the Top Volume. The price rose very fast and from 0.062 where I entered with extra 500 lots at 0.063, the stock reached a high of 0.065 which gave me some unrealized profits of $5000.




I checked back the time and sales where I saw the 1 lot marker came late at 10.07am. It indicated to me that the buying did not start with any marker but because of the b/s queue swelled, combined with the overall market movement like Rowsley which ran from 0.125 to 0.129, hence, there was a chance that Jiutian was going for a breakout. See how it pans out later.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist