Monday, February 26, 2018

CityDev - Property Stocks in Play








As I watched Capitaland experiencing some bullish behavior, I was also aware and took notice that some bullish signs were exhibiting in CityDev. Hence, I also sent out another bullish Whatsapp to all SOMM for their perusal so that opportunities was not wasted. Saw the gap up and collections, and decided that CityDev was ready to run and hence sent out a Whatsapp alert. Earlier just now, CityDev suddenly took charged and reached a high of $12.83 where some more students made $. the buyers were super strong and supporting the stock while the sellers retreated a little. I will scan more good stocks in the coming weeks.




I got so many requests for my course but I decided that if you are interested, come for my talk tomorrow. After tomorrow, there won't be any talk next week. Don't miss it. It's one of the best day in my trading today as we sold Rowsley at day high before the stock tumbled down. More importantly, I shared Rowsley last week before the stock gap up today!! I am glad that all made $ today uring LIVE Trading.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/rowsley-locked-in-profits-live-trading.html

Watch the video above.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist