Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Dow Jones - Did You See Selling?



After having some accurate prediction on the Dow Jones last 2 weeks on the bull market building. I started ti turn bearish and posted on my blog that the Dow is turning to short term bearish with short term selling. See my blog post before it happened NOW!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/dow-jones-5-consecutivedow-days-of.html


The Dow futures is now down with -186 points and the market is selling off again. And on Saturday even when the Dow Jones was not trading yesterday ( due to President day), I still alert that the Dow is going to suffer short term selling and it's all bearing fruits now.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/dow-jones-short-term-selling.html

Looks like the market is going to have a lot of opportunities again and I am not going to waste it. Let's make a big killing soon. I am focused and driven on picking the right stocks for the Singapore market.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist