Thursday, February 22, 2018

Dow Jones - Selling Pressure, Spot On



The Dow continued it's slide down after it was up like +244 points yesterday midnight and when I woke up, it was already down -166 points. It proved that my blog post posted on last Friday @ CNY day 1 at 7:20am was spot on that the Dow would suffer short term selling.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/dow-jones-5-consecutivedow-days-of.html

It also proved that before the actual selling we see now, I already saw it ahead that the rising prices would cause the sell down you see now to happen. The profit taking is detrimental and I will be sharing more spot on outlooks in my talk next Tuesday. Don't miss it!

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist