Monday, March 5, 2018

Full Day LIVE Trading - A Dow Numbers Sharing Day












Had a full day LIVE Trading today where I shared my outlook early in the morning and everyone who came get to see how I prepare my trading ideas and my stringent process of stocks selection. Many attended today and gained many insights on how market really moves and how to watch for the buy/sell queues for fake numbers. Moreover, today I shared something very interesting on how to the read the Dow numbers to make prediction for the Singapore market the next day. It was an all interesting yet fruitful day where everyone can gain and grasp knowledge. More importantly, many of us locked in profits for OCBC and moved on to other stocks. See you all soon again!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist