Thursday, April 5, 2018

DBS, OCBC - Trading and Profiting From Banks





















The market rebounded so strong today and earlier in the morning before market started, I posted my market outlook in my private forum for everyone to see my beforehand market direction. I shared with all that the market should be up today and oh my, the index rallied so strong that it recovered yesterday's losses. As with all market directions, the theme now is the big blue chips and I congrats everyone in my mirror group for taking actions with me on the banks. The market gap up today but I found a good entry point and everyone profited with me in less than one hour. Congrats all.

It's a tough and volatile session and hence it's wise to lock in profits when it hit the supply zone. Hong Kong market is closed and it's best and wise not to take overnight risk. Let the market simmer first and find another point of entry. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist