Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Indices, Forex - Piggyback Big Players to Profits





The Dow Jones and Forex market is full of sharks and big players moving the instrument up/down. It's a fast moving asset class and the volatility is pretty high as compared to Singapore stocks. To trade these market effectively, one must be able to follow the big players movement and know how to navigate with them through the rough waters. I am particularly pleased with my students' profits on the Dow Jones and Forex market as they reaped some very good profits yesterday. One made $4339+ while the other made $1055+. Based on the charts, I believed I saw how they trade traded based on my strategies and I knew how they piggy back the big players. Congrats on the wins and soon I will be trading on derivatives too so as to profits with the rest of the students.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist