Monday, April 16, 2018

Trade Records - Short Term Trading





Just received this message from my student and I am pleased to say that after learning from me last month, his skill is not so bad considering that the market is extremely volatile. Still in overall profits even though made some losses. The most important thing is he's willing to try than staying sideline and not learning anything. I am pleased with his OCBC and Sembmarine trades as both yielded some profits. I am also happy that he found my strategies the best for him as it suits all market, all asset class where it can be applied for short term trading, mid term swing trading and long term investments. Keep up your good work and put in more hard work. You will be there one day!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist