Tuesday, May 15, 2018

DBS - Gap Down Today



DBS gap down today after my blog post on the fake breakout that was experienced during trading hours yesterday. Click and read the below post.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/05/dbs-selling-today-after-breakout.html


I am pleased that my student did not long on the breakout but instead BEFORE the breakout on Friday so as to capitalized on the run. The stock ran just a little more with a long bar up yesterday and started to sell down mad yesterday and then gap down today. All the effort for the breakout on Friday was virtually washed down the drain with such bearish behavior. Click and see my student's trade below..

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/05/dbs-sudden-spike-up.html

To buy before the breakout is not a difficult task but it requires some form of observation and focus. I am pleased that my teachings on buying before the breakout was once again spot on. I will be sharing more on buying before the breakout during my talk next Tuesday on May 22.

Eventbrite - Register for Investment Strategy on Trading Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist