Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hi-P - A Good Profit











The market surprising turned up today. Initially I thought it might sell down first and then let's see what happens but even when the overall market is selling, the STI is still moving up at the supply zone. Hi-P gap up today because Apple beat sales estimate. However after the gap up, the stock took a breather and started to simmer down without much movement.


https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-01/apple-tops-sales-estimates-on-services-growth-iphone-stability

I am pleased that my student longed last Friday and sold at the gap up today. It's a good profits for the week since yesterday was a public holiday. I have many requests lately to do trading and sharing sessions but time is quite tight on my end. Hence, I will do a last event on Tuesday May 8th before I get quite busy with my other events. Interested parties who wish to come and learn can register below.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist